- First Friday of the month means free concert and lots of free activities on Main Street!
- Attended local craft fair at our Community Center.
- Shopping trip to WalMart to buy Christmas tree and decorations.
- Yoga Class
- Put up Christmas tree. Theme: blue & white
- New Farmer Market opens at Polo Grounds
- Go to salon for haircut. I request a Katy Perry cut. I get Perry Como instead. 😦
- Live singing tree show with hubby, sister, BIL, brother and SIL. Dinner afterwards.
9. Sarasota Holiday Boat Parade. Cancelled due to high winds. Bummer 😦
10. Sunday. Day off.
11. Shopping at Aldi in the morning to start getting holiday foods in order. Yoga class @4
12. Hubby leaves for work project in Texas.
13. Farmer’s Market (see above. I go every Wednesday!)
14. Day off.
15. Star Wars, The Last Jedi opens. Guess who’s first on line?
16. Go to Home Depot to pick out and pick up new bedroom wall paint.
17. Bake cookies all day with my sister. Blue & white theme!
18. Painter arrives to paint accent wall in my master bedroom($40 paint, $75 painter fee)
19. Day off. Always, however, take daily sunset walks around 5:15 PM.
20. Set alarm clock to get to Aldi to buy best lamb deal on planet. Alas, no lamb!
21. Hubby back home for holiday.
22. Bring Durango in for service to prepare for road trip back to NY for holidays.
23. Cooking Day. I make two lasagnas (one vegan, one chicken)
24. Christmas Eve fish dinner at The Shore restaurant. Attend Christmas Eve mass.
25. Christmas Day with family and friends.
26. I collapse and spend the whole day in bed! I’m exhausted!
27. We were supposed to leave and drive up to New York to see my kids and grandkids but due to the weather, the trip was rescheduled.
28. I think I may have caught the flu. Stay tuned.
31. Early dinner at The Club (our fave: Salmon over faro). Back home to watch Dick Clark Rocking Xmas Eve. Opened a bottle of prosecco to welcome in New Year. Next morning I go to Urgent Care. Guess what? I have the flu!