My list started off small, but as soon as I began listing the things I wanted to do this fall, my list got longer and longer. Hope fall lasts until the end of winter because that’s how long it will take me to complete my Autumn Bucket List. LOL!
Here’s my list, in no special order:
1. Attend an Octoberfest. Have a few beers and a bratwurst.
2. Go on a photo shoot
3. Read a book (I’ve got my eye on ‘A Man Called Ove’
4. Finish my art project: repainting two floral portraits
5. Get my physical & mental act together: weight, looks, style
6. Join a yoga group. Classes start in October
7. Place tropical plants on my lanai
8. Make three healthy, low-cost meals every day
9. Attend a free play/concert
10. Have friends over for evening cake & coffee
11. Make a new friend this season
12. Find lower cost RV storage
13. Bike more, walk more, swim more now that the temps have lowered
14. Prepare pumpkin spice lattes at home. Enjoy!
15. Go on a day trip. Weeki Wachee Springs State Park is one of my goals.